- Empires & Puzzles Support > Billing & Purchases > In-App Purchases Info
- Please note that purchasing gems outside of the in-game shop is illegal and supports criminal activity. Sharing your game account details (such as your Game Center or Google Play credentials) is a serious violation of our Terms of Service.
- If you have purchased gems through illegal means (through a third-party gem seller), Small Giant Games reserves the right to revoke access to any content related to these purchases or even suspend your account as result.
- Revoking access to said content means that we may remove gems or items from your account even if the result is a negative gem count. A positive gem count can be restored by either playing the game or by making in-app purchases from the game.
- To prevent unauthorised access to your account and to avoid illegal third-party gem sellers keep your account secure and never share your game account details such as your Game Center or Google Play credentials with anyone. Read more from our Terms of Service.
Parsed in 0.005 seconds